So Excited for This Procedure! - Irving, TX

I made an appointment with Dr. Powell after I saw...

I made an appointment with Dr. Powell after I saw one of the morning shows about Cellulaze. When I arrived at the office I was greeted by his very friendly staff. Dr. Powell and one of his staff arrived shortly after I watched a very informative video about the procedure. I had done a lot of research so I was pretty informed on what to expect, but he explained things way better than I had understood. He made me not only feel very informed but also very comfortable. I decided to go home and think about booking the procedure since I wanted to do a little more research and visit a few more doctors. I went to see a doctor in Plano, but I was drawn back to Dr. Powell's office and his friendly staff. I decided to book for this coming October and I am ready for next summer. I am also debating on having Smartlipo on my saddle bags since I can not seem to get rid of them no matter how much I diet or exercise.

I am very optimistic that this is the answer I have been looking for. I know it may take a little longer to see results since I am in my late 40's, but I have lived with cellulite for this long so I believe I can wait a little longer for my improvement. I know this will not take away 100% of my cellulite, but any improvement will be worth the procedure.

I would love feedback from anyone who has had this procedure that is in their late 40's so I know what I am getting myself into.

Dr. Powell

I looked on the internet.

What areas r u getting?

Congrats on booking your appointment. From what the other ladies on here have said October would be a great time to have it done - no garment in the summer! Did Dr. Powell tell you what grade your cellulite is?