Normally It Works, but Be Careful of the .doctor You Choose. You Never Know What You Are Getting

At my first appointment with Dr. Parvin Shafa in...

At my first appointment with Dr. Parvin Shafa in Irvine, CA, she complained to me how little money she is making in medicine. That should have been my first warning sign. She says one thing and then when you call her on it, she denies even saying it. I paid her $2,400 for 4 vials and injections of Sculptra and got NO results whatsoever! I have my before and afters if anyone wants to see them. I've gotten Sculptra before and had excellent results. I thought it was bizarre that she and her assistant were whispering to one another prior to her injecting me. When I sat down in the chair, she would NOT let me look at the vial nor her syringe. For all I know is that she injected me with saline and took my $2,400. When I asked her for my money back, she said that she would not give it to me as that was her cost for the product and that she was injecting me for nothing. Yeah right. Well I was able to get her the 4 vials of Sculptra from the manufacturer sent to her and STILL she refuses to refund me my money. This woman I think is totally unethical and does not stand behind her work. Really, would you go to a doctor that doesn't stand behind their work? I got Dr. Parvin Shafa the 4 vials of Sculptra, why would you not refund my money? On 2/21/14, I went into Dr. Parvin Shafa's office to pick up my 4 vials of Sculptra that were sent by the manufacturer and she asks me to come into a patient room and she closes the door. I did a post on Yelp regarding her work and she says "Why do you want to hurt me?" I said, I don't, I just want my money back. You need to stand behind your work. Just because you have a title after your name doesn't guarantee that work is good and I strongly feel that people need to know about my experience with you." She then grabs my hand and raises her right hand and says "Dear God, please hurt S........(my name) like she has hurt me." A threat!!! A curse??? Who does that? Totally unprofessional and I filed a complaint with the Medical Board of California.
Wow I'm so sorry you are going through this experience.  I hope you find support in the community.
Dr. Parvin Shafa