Beyond Thankful Pageant Queen - Irvine, CA

For my entire life, I had never been self...

For my entire life, I had never been self confident. This was especially difficult for me, because I compete in pageants. My nose caused the self confidence problems and I never thought I could get over it....until I met Dr. Elam.
I went to 6 different surgeons before meeting Dr. Elam for the first time, and when I went into their office, I IMMEDIATELY knew I would be happy with him. The office is so supportive, and really understanding of the different difficulties each patient may be going through. They take care of you, and show a true and sincere concern rather then just being another client. I was one of those annoying patients who called every 5 seconds because i was so excited and I wanted to make sure I did everything the right way. They never got frustrated or annoyed, but rather seemed to enjoy all my questions and serious concerns. On the day of surgery, Dr. Elam and his office all talked me through every step and helped me to be ready for what was about to happen. After the surgery, Dr. Elam was there every step of the way to make sure everything was healing properly. I saw him more then I saw my own mother! When I got my cast off, I started uncontrollably crying...of happiness!!!!! I LOVE my new nose, i have never been so happy or confident, and I have Dr. Elam to thank! I cried, took a million pictures and gave Dr. Elam the biggest hug and couldn't stop thanking him. He performed a miracle...he gave me the confidence I always wanted but never was able to achieve. When the rest of the office saw me cry, at first they were so worried something happened, but when I told them how happy I was, they all gave me the biggest hug and ever since then, I have been such a happier version of myself and I owe it all to Dr. Elam.
THANK YOU DR. ELAM! You are the best decision I've ever made, and I will always be grateful.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

the absolute best doctor anyone could ever ask for