Fuller Lips

I really wanted my lips to be more full and...

I really wanted my lips to be more full and natural looking and decided to get them done before the holidays. Doctor Pilest used a newer technique called a "cannula" to inject my lips. I was very pleased because in the past I bruised a good amount with lip filler, and with the doctors newer technique and expertise I didn't bruise at all. My lips turned out great and very natural looking, and I loved that I didn't look like I had work done.
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Doctor Pilest made me feel very comfortable and was confident in his ability to enhance my lips but keep them natural looking. Doctor Pilest has a great eye for symmetry and can see why he's considered an expert injector.

That is totally the way to go! I have had both ways before, with and without cannulas...they are used by qualified and SMART docs with lots of experience...I have found the ones with less experience do not use them...But everytime it is the better way to go...I couldn't find a dr in my area this time I did it and sooo regretted what happened! Cheers to you for finding this qualified and excellent doc who is smart enough to use them...makes a HUGE difference in my experience! would love to see pics too!
That is great!  We'd love to see some pics of your lips if you are willing to share.