Trying It Out! - Irvine, CA

I'm a 5' and at least 140lb girl. I don't...

I'm a 5' and at least 140lb girl. I don't necessarily look obese but look quite chubby at times. I've been trying to control my eating habits and have started cycling. However, results from exercise are usually slower to see.

I was on a website where businesses post deals to their services and I found one for Exilis treatment for $79 (usually $300) so I wanted to give it a try. I've read through majority of the reviews on the website here and am getting a bit nervous about the heating up and what not.

My first appointment is next Tuesday (in four days) and I hope it'll be a good experience. It's only been a year since I graduated from college so I don't have that much $$ to spare...however, if the result is good, I might try to save up for 2~3 more sessions. Who knows.

Anyway, will update after my first session next week.

On LivingSocial, which has been accurate and decent through my past experience using their deals. I did go to the clinic's website and the doctor seems to be very qualified with many years of experience so I decided to give it a try.

Hi you all, sorry I haven't been able to come update. I've only gone once and I got it for $79 because it was a discounted deal on the website.

The place I went to is called OC Wellness in Irvine.

I went in, had my information filled out and was led to the room. The lady at the counter was very nice and informative.

The treatment lasted for...20 minutes or so? I don't quite remember but it was nice and short. I got the treatment on my abdomen so it felt like being massaged on it.

Overall it was pleasant. I've only had it once so I can't really say if it's worth it or not. I've been on a diet by myself so my skin might have felt a bit tightened up, but for anyone who's looking for a bigger and greater result, I think it is going to cost you quite a lot of sessions and a lot of money to actually obtain what's shown in the before-and-after photo on the websites.

I am interested in trying out Exilis. What is the information of the place that you went to for $79?
I really appreciate the information.

Cheers!

I am in Northern OC.. anyone know of anyone in this area that does Exilis
I am willing to drive in to South OC if anyone has a good place, thank you
and really, is it worth it?? let me know ladies
I am in south Orange County too -- which clinic are you going to?