Trying It Out! - Irvine, CA

I'm a 5' and at least 140lb girl. I don't...

I'm a 5' and at least 140lb girl. I don't necessarily look obese but look quite chubby at times. I've been trying to control my eating habits and have started cycling. However, results from exercise are usually slower to see.

I was on a website where businesses post deals to their services and I found one for Exilis treatment for $79 (usually $300) so I wanted to give it a try. I've read through majority of the reviews on the website here and am getting a bit nervous about the heating up and what not.

My first appointment is next Tuesday (in four days) and I hope it'll be a good experience. It's only been a year since I graduated from college so I don't have that much $$ to spare...however, if the result is good, I might try to save up for 2~3 more sessions. Who knows.

Anyway, will update after my first session next week.

On LivingSocial, which has been accurate and decent through my past experience using their deals. I did go to the clinic's website and the doctor seems to be very qualified with many years of experience so I decided to give it a try.