It Doesn't Work The 2nd Time - Irvine, CA

I had a few brown spots on my cheeks an the skin...

I had a few brown spots on my cheeks an the skin near my right eyes area 4 years ago. I had 3 sessions of IPL because a dermatologist told me that he could remove those brown spots by 2 sessions of IPL(cost $1,500) -- after 2 sessions of IPL, 50% of my face was covered in brown spots/patches... then, I was told to have one more stronger IPL session(cost $750) and that would take care of the problem. After the 3rd session, 70% of my face was covered in brown spots/patches. At that time, the dermatologist told me(the first time) that I was one of the 5% Asians that don't react to Laser Treatments well and suggested other kinds of Laser Treatments. His staff started to give me hard time and I lost faith in him. I was devastated. I gave Cosmelan a try after consulted may dermatologists. My skin condition never returned to prior IPL treatment but I was happy with the result a year later afer many sessions of Silk Peel. Unfortunately, my story doesn't end here. Some of the brown patches returned three months ago and I went back to see the dermatologist for Cosmelan Treatment again 4 weeks ago. I have no idea why it doesn't work this time! now my face is in a brown mask!! the dermatologist suggested me to have Vipeel.