Like New - Irvine, CA

I'm only in my mid-20's, but recently my skin had...

I'm only in my mid-20's, but recently my skin had been looking older than my years. My 26th birthday was coming up, and I just needed a pick me up before celebrating. I had gone to spas for facials before, but my skin always felt irritated and worse than I came in after. I needed something a bit more than a spa treatment, so I started looking into chemical peels. The word chemical alone scared me a little, so I made sure I did my research and would have an ACTUAL DR perform my peel. Dr. Pilest seemed like a reputable Dr who was close to home, so for the first time in my life I paid a visit to a dermatologist. From beginning to end, the experience was a great one. Both the Dr and the staff were friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr Pilest made sure to recommend a peel that was suitable for my ethnic skin and my specific issues, and made sure to explain all the expectations and aftercare. Eventually we agreed on a ViPeel. Okay, the actual peeling wasn't very fun, but duh, it's in the name. After just a few days, all the dead skin from my face was gone, with bright new skin in its place. I felt like a 26 year old should, and looked fabulous at my birthday celebration. Thanks, Doc!
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon