Going Back A Second Time Next Week - Irvine, CA

First breast augmentation was last June. I was an...

First breast augmentation was last June. I was an A cup. barly anything. I had 350cc , smooth, moderate profile, saline put in. No pain. stretched well, no complications.

A year later I am going back again to switch them out to silicone so they feel more real. Im also hoping to achieve a better look in terms of my breasts filling out and dropping more. I also want to remove what i feel is "too wide" of a gap.

I had great results the first time, for the most part, but the more time went on the more i felt they shrunk in size!

My main issue is trying to find the right size! I dont feel my breast are big right now. I

im 22, 5'8 and 135 pounds. Im thinking 450cc or 475cc. Also i heard that silicone shrinks more?

willing to re-do a second time

Where did you get them done?
How much were you charged for the silicon implants??
Please send dr info I need to replace my saline cause mines are leaking ;( Thx
can i get ur doc number? 3000 is a reasonable price
I did a 500cc high profile and I love it. I'm now a 34DD. 5'4" and 122 lbs. Go Big or Go Home!!! :)
I've read plenty about booby greed and always thought it was silly but I dont know now. I am 5'4" 128 and got 400/450s round silicone. I am 6 weeks post op. They look great and feel soft and natural BUT a bit smaller than I hoped. I do however have majorly over sensitive nipples thought so my PS was probably right saying any larger (at this point) would've causes too much strech and led to possbile complications. I think I will be happier once my TT swelling goes down and I have that nice overall look. :)
Love my Boobs! They turned out amazing :) silicone is great. So much better than saline!!!!!!
im 5'6 1/2 and i went 550 cc's and i feel theyre small but everyone says it fits me. i wanted to go larger. all in all im satisfied with the size.
I had surgery today I think it'll be worth it so well see :) n plus if I went anywhere else it would've been twice the cost
Yep. Sucks. Wasn't happy about it at all. It was 2,500 for the implants supposedly n 500 for the anesthesia
And he charged you $3000.00 total? Does that include the surical fees? Thanks!
I went to Dr elam in Newport beach !
What PS are you using? I am thinking of a re-do!
Good to know. thank you. that makes sense, ill just have to wait n see. I'm pretty tall but slim so ya your right it would look larger on someone shorter. thanks for the feedbAck :)
Silicone doesn't "shrink" more than saline but it does form to the body better and look more natural.

If you look at the width/projection statistics of the implant you choose, you and your PS should be able to find something that will give you the look you desire.

From what I've seen saline implant shells tend to have more projection than silicone because they can be overfilled.

Also implanted breasts appear smaller than natural breasts because the width and/or projection is different. This can make an implanted breast that looks like a C cup actually fit into a DD cup.

Show your surgeon pics of women with your body type and height that have breasts that you like and he or she should be able to recommend a size that will work with your anatomy. Don't get hung up on CCs a 450 on a person with a narrow chest will look completely different than 450 on a wider chest or shorter woman.
Feeling great so far. Just really sore. Dr said he was able to for 450 something I believe .I. can't see them yet so well see soon :)!
Thank you ! Will do! Surgery is tomorrow!

Usually women of your stature can pull off larger implants really well. I hope you're happy with your results! Please keep us posted on how it goes.

It made me a C cup but they don't seem that big at all. I won't know what size ill have until after surgery which makes me a little uneasy
when you put the 350 cc in what cup size did that make you?
It made me a C but they seem small. I feel like they look bigger cause they sit high n didn't drop as much as I was expecting. But 450 might be still be too big . I really won't know what size ill be until after surgery which makes me a little uneasy
Am I expecting too much?!!! I just want to be happy with the amount of $$$$ im paying and the way i look and feel!