Awesome Breast Implant Remove/ Replace - Irvine, CA

Dr. Smith is an amazing surgeon. Not only is he a...

Dr. Smith is an amazing surgeon. Not only is he a true professional, but a genuine person. I had my saline breast implants removed and replaced with silicone and they look and feel great. Even the doc who performed my breast exam commented on what a great job Dr. Smith had done. Procedure was done at the Surgery Center in his building and they were awesome too! All around, a great experience.
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Very professional but not stuffy. Great office help too. Two other friends have had procedures done in the last year and both are extremely happy. I recommend him to anyone I know who needs a plastic surgeon.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.