Finally I Am Ready to Have BA - Irvine, CA

Hi I am 38 years old 5'8" 138lbs currently size...

Hi I am 38 years old 5'8" 138lbs currently size 34A. I want to be a full D. I've had my first consultation with my PS, i took pictures with me of the look I was going for. He suggested a 500 moderate plus silicon or a 550 high profile implant both under the muscle. After much consideration I think I will go with the 500cc moderate plus. The 550cc high profile scares me I don't want the roundness at the top of my breast. He said that because of my height this size implant would look nice and full as I wanted it without looking like I'm going to tip over. I'm very nervous but excited this is something I have been thinking about for 7 years. Any ladies out there considering BA with 500cc or 550cc or if you already had them done are you happy?

I put down my deposit today to secure my date....

I put down my deposit today to secure my date. It's schedule for June 6th!! I'm nervous and excited!! I Still have not decided on the size but I have time here. :-)

A good friend had her surgery here. She looks fantastic!

Hey hun did you ever have your BA? If so we'd love to hear and update and see pics.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. For you ladies worried about going too big, here is a link to our Doctor Q&A discussing how to find the right size implant for your body type. Perhaps this info will provide some insight. Looking forward to your updates...and perhaps a photo?  :)

Thankyou BethH!
I had 590cc before my revision now I have 800cc; not sure my bra size I'm only 2 weeks out; your welcome to take a look at my pics if u want.
Violet1234 thank you I will!
Me! I am so undecided! Im a 36A i tried on 400-650 ccs. I liked 600. I am now scared and dont want to end up huge, i think i may do 500. Goodluck with yours!!
I have the same fear my doctor recommended 500cc moderate plus or 550cc high profile. But I'm obsessing about this decision I don't want to regret it. So many women wish they had gone bigger. But I'm also scared of being too big. When is your surgery scheduled for?