Dr. Smith is the BEST! I'm So Happy - Irvine, CA

The decision to see Dr. Smith to have breast...

The decision to see Dr. Smith to have breast augmentation surgery was not easy for me. I felt very nervous to do something that was going to change my body permanently and at the same time was excited and hopeful that the outcome would make it all worthwhile because in the end my b cup would now be a full c which was a desire I had for many years. From start to finish the office personnel and Dr. Smith made me feel extremely cared for and the day of the surgery was the same. Dr. Smith's warm heart, subtle humor, and outstanding expertise helped ease my fears - which I can say now were unnecessary. Any concerns I had were met with a reassuring Dr. Smith's, "We will take care of you!"
Take care he did and even now after having a baby and nursing her for a year my breast augmentation results are still fantastic - very natural and a full c cup. Previously after nursing my two older children my b cup went down to an a and that made me sad :(
So, my recommendation is for a woman wanting to have a natural looking and beautiful bust - go see Dr. Andrew D. Smith !! He is the best.
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.