Acne Treatments Gave Me Beautiful Skin - Irvine, CA

I had horrible acne at 28 and it was embarrassing...

I had horrible acne at 28 and it was embarrassing and ugly. I started with acne treatments and then did scar treatments while using Dr. Pilest's skin care. After my acne treatments I would break out now and then but nothing like when I first started getting treatments. My scar treatment have made my skin look better and more even toned. I used to wear makeup until I went to bed at night because I didn't want to see myself without because I felt ugly. Now I don't feel the need to wear make up and look in the mirror and think "wow, my skin looks good" I am truly so happy with my treatments and my skin!

Treatments and products

For my acne I did Isolaz and for my scars I did Ematrix. I also use a combination of Total Dermatology and Skinceticals product to keep my skin clear and looking good. I love Dr. Pilest's acne wash, I was my face with it every night and even use to to take off my eye makeup. His retinol is great too doesn't irritated and I can use it very night. I love the skinceuticals phloretin and retexturizing in the morning makes my skin look fresh and dewy. Good products are a must if you want pretty skin!
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Pilest and Laura did such a wonderful job transforming my skin and I am so grateful!

Thank you for sharing your experience as you battled with acne. What did you use for your scar treatments?
They did isolaz for my acne and ematrix for my scars
Would you mind adding that information as an update to your review so all community members will easily see this information :)