So Far Exactly What I Expected - Irmo, SC

Just had procedure today on both flanks. after...

just had procedure today on both flanks. after reading tons of reviews on here I felt completely prepared for the best and worse. first off loved me tech!!! she has already texted me to make sure all was well. I did 1 hour on the left and then swapped to the right. after reading reviews about how it hurt for 10 mins and went away I was prepared to experience some pain when she sucked the first side it was mildly uncomfortable but subsided within about 5 minutes. the first treatment was the most awkward simply because I didn't really know what to expect. the 2 ND hour I read a book on kindle and it went by extremely quick. I would have to say the worse part was getting the frozen fat massaged for 2 minutes. and that was really only bad for the first 30 seconds. I have had a decent amount of bruising but nothing that has slowed me down. my husband went out of town today and I have a very clingy 2 year old and it hasn't bothered me at all to pick her up and carry her around. a little worried how that might affect me over the course of the next couple of days though since she is on my hip. will post more as I see fit

day 1

so,far so good still. have a decent amount of bruising so wearing dresses instead of pants so that area isn't rubbed up against too much. really feels like I had a good ab workout yesterday.
Hi maren 1026, Could you give an update with some photos?

a month later not too impressed

so I haven't really noticed any differences. it's been a little over a month and just waiting it out. I never had any pain just the bruising and the numbness has finally gone away. hoping next month will show a significant change.

pics from right after

retreat spa Kathy

Kathy is awesome! just had procedure done and she texted tonight to make sure all is well. great follow up!