Balancing Features - Ireland

I'm starting to consider having a lip augmentation...

I'm starting to consider having a lip augmentation in the upcoming months. I have never been extremely self conscious of my lips but do find them slightly smaller than I would like I am unhappy mainly with my top lip regarding size and also shape. I do feel when I use lipsticks and lipliner it helps but not to the extent that I would like. Another reason I have began to seriously consider is that I have a large nose which I am very unhappy with I feel that slightly plumper larger lips would make me feel better about my overall appearance and balance the features slightly more. I want to undergo rhinoplasty surgery (click here to read my review) but know that I will not be able to afford it for the next few years as I am still in college and not working full time in order to save. If anyone has done anything similar to this I would love to hear from you so please drop a comment and tell me your thoughts :)

Thanks for starting your story here! I had Juvederm injected about two years ago into my lips (mostly my top lip). It was a fun experiment. I felt it made me look a little ducky from the side, but I loved the front view and had a lot of fun wearing lip stick during that year. If you do this, make sure you communicate exactly what you want to your injector. I wasn't clear that I wanted to have my bottom lip done, too, so my top lip ended up too big. The general formula is that your bottom lip should be a third plumper than your top lip.

I hope this helps! Please keep us posted on what you decide to do!