Breast Lift and Asymmetry Correction - Ireland, IE

For as long as I can remember my breasts have...

For as long as I can remember my breasts have sagged- even as a teenager I didn't seem to have the perky breasts that all my friends did. Then over the years my left boob seemed to keep growing when my right one did not. Tomorrow I am FINALLY having my left breast reduced and both uplifted...excited/nervous! Here's to prettier boobs...eek! Would love to hear from anyone else who has had this procedure. And by the way I am only 22...from the picture you can clearly see why my boobs have ruined my self confidence for years!

8 days out

Hi girls, sorry it has taken me so long to respond! So OH MY GOODNESS, i am absolutely over the moon with my results! I have been so lucky- I woke up from the surgery completely pain free and have not experienced any pain or discomfort as yet (touch wood!). I have been able to sleep on my side (not my front yet, obviously), have been socialising with friends and a week later am back to driving and going on short walks. My biggest 'problem' so far has been trying to pick outfits that i can wear over my ugly sports bra!

As you can see from my picture My breasts are now totally even and soooo much perkier...i literally can not stop staring at them, it just doesn't feel like me (in the best way!) As you can also see there is still some tape on my breasts- i've been told not to peel this off but rather to wait for it to fall off in its own time from getting wet in the shower. My nipples are a little swollen and as you can see, bruised, but i am so happy with their general shape and size and AMAZINGLY i still have feeling in both of them!!

I could not recommend this surgery highly enough...if you are even contemplating it JUST DO IT, you will not regret it i promise :) Good luck girls, i'll report back next week...hopefully tape-less! xx

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You look awesome and you haven't even finished healing. Did you have anyone to help you the first few days of your recovery? Have you shared your news with your friends?

Awesome! You must be so happy!!!
Oh my word!!!! You look amazing!!!! Congrats!!
thank you so much!!xx
I'm so excited for you!! They look beautiful! How did you feel when you first saw them after surgery?
Thank you so much! Oh my word I can't even describe to you how it felt when I looked down and saw them, i just kept thinking "they can not be mine!" I have literally never had perky boobs in my life, still getting used to them being so round, ha! couldn't be happier x
great job! looking great!
thank you! :)
just updated my review ladies :)
How'd your surgery go?
amazing! see the above review! thank you for asking :)
From your photo and description it seems like we are in about the same boat. I am 24. Please let us know more about your procedure and the results! Hope you are well:)
Hey girl, see my above review...hope you get your problem resolved! x
You are a couple days out now, I hope things are going well!
thank you!

How did your surgery go? Hoping everything went well and that you have a smooth recovery. We'll be anxiously awaiting your update. Happy healing!

Thank you! just posted the update :)
yep... mine are the same... not as nice as yours. I can understand. Haven't had mine done yet... take lots of pics of yourself reminding yourself why you're doing it and it'll be a breeze. You're going to be SO much happier!
the before and after pics make me SO happy, you're totally right! :D
Congratulations on a life changing procedure! I had a similar situation with symmetry and am 3 weeks plug-in. Unlike you, I am turning forty in 2 weeks, have had 3 children, and was well past ready to have my situation corrected. The healing has not been so bad--considering my age, but no matter the discomfort during recovery-- I would do it again--I am so happy with the results! Granted, I am now a member of the itty bitty committee, but who cares? Best Luck to you on your results and recovery :-)
I am 3 weeks post-op--not plug-in!! Sorry for the typo :-)
thank you for your comment, it was really encouraging to read and i am glad you are recovering well. easily the best money i have ever spent! enjoy your smaller perkier boobs :D x