Any One else Freakin Out? - Ireland, IE

Ok so im 2 weeks post op and going through all the...

ok so im 2 weeks post op and going through all the motion from excited nervous and scared. scared mostly. im 23 no kids but a small 32 a. i have issues about the clothes i wear bras i wear and until recently would not take my bra off all when being intimate. so my lack of curves makes me feel conscious of everything and my self confidence has never been lower. if i workout an start to lose weight i feel even worse about my breast because it is the one thing i can not change. im starting to think what if i hate them what if i take them out an my boobs r saggy an stretched. im thinkin just bite the bullet and after i will woner what all my what ifs where all about. is anyone runnin over things lil this?? im loosing sleep over this. is it normal?

Girls my op is 2 day once i paid it passed feelin good today but still woke up this mornin wondering if i was making the right decision! The people that i have trusted with this have told me life os to short for regrets i know its what i want. Think im jus going to close my eyes later and jump! Eeeks.

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm assuming you mean that you're PRE op and not POST op. ;0). Yes, freaking out is normal. It means you're giving this a lot of thought, which is a good thing. Do you have a surgeon picked out yet?

Yes its mr lewis! X
Becka, believe me you are not alone!! I am running the gamet on emotions: excited, scared, thinking of not, anxious and well then the cycle starts over again. However, with that said I know I want to have the surgery. I know I will be pleased with the results. I am confident in the ability of my PS, he comes highly recommended. Breath and focus on the why you want it (well thats what I keep telling myself lol) good luck and keep us posted
couldn't have said it any better! Wish you both good luck with the final decision/results :-)