Help Needed! Capsular C in One Breast and Positioning Wrong in Other! - Ireland, IE

I need some help! Last May I underwent a breast...

I need some help!
Last May I underwent a breast aug. I got 255cc moderate allergan implants unders on my 32b chest which brought me up to a 32dd.

I was happy but not over the moon with the result. The size was bigger than expected and the positioning was a little low but natural looking. The surgeon retired who completed the augmentation and when I had pain in my left breast I contacted the clinic had an appointment with a new surgeon & i learnt I had Capsular C baker grade 2 in my left breast. The doc also told me that the positioning of the right breast was incorrect. I saw two other surgeons who agreeded with his finding. I really dont know what to do? There is 2.5cm difference in the hight of each.

My options are
1) Correct the right breast (Placed too low) by lifting it to match the left with cc.
2) Remove both and leave out for 3-6 months and replace trying to make a new pocket
3) Remove both and replace above the muscle trying the allergan 410's.
Has anyone any advise? Has anyone tryed the 410's?
Also I am so worried to make the wrong decision or choose the wrong surgeon to do the operation.

Any help welcome... Thanks