IPL Treatment over Facial Moles

I recently purchased a "Mother's Day...

I recently purchased a "Mother's Day Special" that included 2 IPL treatments, several microdermabrasion, and some prescription skin care products. I had my IPL's 4 weeks apart, with microdermabrasion two weeks after each treatment. My goal was to treat sun damage on my "T-zone" area, and early signs of aging. I'm 35 with fair skin and hair. Overall I'm pleased with the appearance of my skin. The combination of the skin care system and the treatments have gently faded my problem areas and I had no down time what so ever. My only concern was a facial mole that has had its pigment completely removed. I've had it examined in the past and it's benign so there are no concerns about cancer, however it went from being dark brown in color to light pink. I'm wondering if the pigment will return, and if so about how long will it take?

I had IPL about two weeks ago. I have a small, slightly raised facial mole that's pigment was removed after my second treatment. It went from being dark brown in color to light pink. I'm wondering if the pigment will eventually return and if so, how long will it take? I've had this mole examined in the past with no concerns of cancer.

The clinic I chose was very professional and well trained in use of their equipment, however the next time I receive treaments I prefer to go to a Dermatologist Office.

Did the pigment return?
Did the pigment come back???????????
it's been 4 weeks & so far no pigment has returned? I have a few moles on my face this one was the darkest so the light was more attracted to it. now it's the lightest one on my face. urgh!
Hi, just wondering if the pigment ever returned. I just had my first IPL and the pigment in my mole crusted and came off within 4 days. It is not just a flesh colored mole and looks ridiculous. It's pretty significant on my face, no hiding it. I read responses from doctors to your post and they said it would come back, just wondering if it did. I am so upset right now, I can't believe the doctor would not discuss this possibility with me first!
A little. sun exposure helps. white tape is said to prevent moles from being exposed to the IPL. Good luck! so sorry your going through this, I was so frustrated after that happened to me.
Hi, has the pigment returned yet in your mole, this same thing just happened to me 3 weeks ago & I am very sad about it, I was told some pigment can come back, jut wondering if so & how long before you noticed any changes, thanks
Thanks so much for your reply ;) It helps, I've been so frustrated.