So Far, Love It.

I have had two IPL treatments and will be getting...

I have had two IPL treatments and will be getting another in two weeks. The first one was amazing in that about 70% of my sun spots and freckles basically just "fell off" after about two weeks. A few weeks later I noticed a big difference in the way my skin looked in pictures - a lot less dull. Within a couple of months some of the spots came back, even though I use sunscreen like a maniac. I went back for another treatment and this time the results were less dramatic (I suppose because I have fewer sun spots) but it's been a week and I do see improvement along with the coffee-ground-like spots that mean it's working. I have a third procedure scheduled for two weeks from now. I am hoping it will be the thing that gets rid of a few spider veins that refuse the budge. I'd say it was worth it and I like the results. It eliminated a lot of problems.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Garner and UltraDerm

Very professional office and outstanding doctor. Excellent care, follow-up and treatment. Lots of information and options provided. On the higher end of cost...but worth it for the peace of mind of going somewhere that you can trust. Have had many different treatments there as have people I know. Highly recommended.