CAN'T SEE A DIFFERENCE YET

I had IPL done at the same time as the Titan Laser...

I had IPL done at the same time as the Titan Laser.  The cost for the IPL was about $350

The doctor put a cold numbing cream on me and I didn't feel anything - just a painless "shock".  However, she zapped part of my lip by accident and I felt that and it hurt all day.

My reason was that I had this done was I have enlarged pores, broken blood vessels around my nose and a few  brown spots  - some from sun damage that appeard after a  carribbean trip 2 years ago and then recently a little brown spot that showed up 3 months after my hysterecomy which threw me into menapause.

I see NO DIFFERENCE..  Nothing.  Neither from the Titan nor from the IPL treatment.  I understand the Titan may take a few weeks for collagen formation but this IPL treatment ?

The combined cost of the IPL and Titan was a hefty $1100 .  I cannot afford to do this 5 x   Plus, after reading the reports from others who were nice enough to share their experiences - I really don't think the results are going to be THAT dramatic to warrant me spending this kind of money.   Goiod Bare Eccential makeup seems to cover up my little sun damage just fine.

The Titan is another consideration but this IPL ??? Doc said brown spots may reappear . Even the HEAT itself may make them reappear. Great - rip off.

Dr DeJuliius

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in