Day6...worth It but Take It Easy Because...- Iowa, IA

I had my tt and breast lift on oct 30. It was very...

I had my tt and breast lift on oct 30. It was very worth it and I had little pain. So this weekend I started to be a bit more active. Big mistake. I went to my ps today and he was only able to remove one drain because he said I was still too swollen due to not taking it easy enough. Bummer.

If you are considering these surgeries I would recommend it. I have 3 kids, 1 by c section and my stomach was a mess. I have stayed at a consistent weight for about a year no matter how much I worked out and dieted. Is it my perfect weight? No but my stomach was holding me back. I am super strong and decided to not base my decision by a number on the scale. My body looks so different now and well proportioned. I am so excited to see the final results. I feel like I am finally in the body that fits me.

Now, off to rest. Remember take it easy.

Welcome to the community:)  I am so glad to have you here with us.

Rest is what you need to help the swelling go down.  It takes a while but you will get there.   No worries, that other drain will come out soon.

I am 10 days po but this morning I woke up and my...

I am 10 days po but this morning I woke up and my drain was filling with blood ans I couldn't get it stopped. Called my ps, went straight in where they reopened me because I had a hematoma. It was a scary morning but I'm doing much better now. Just a slight set back, but wanted to let this community know that it can happen.

I am glad you got into the doctor quickly!

Na