Invisalign Worth It! My Teeth Are Perfect - Philadelphia, PA

I had braces and major bite correction from 12 to...

I had braces and major bite correction from 12 to 14 years old. However, my wisdom teeth came in while I was in highschool causing my teeth to crowd. I am 26 years old and just finished my Invisalign procedure!

My teeth are perfectly straight, zero crowding! My doctor said that my bite was excellent so he recomended me for the Invisalign Express. I had a total of 10 trays that I wore for 3 weeks each. I was very disaplined and only took my trays out to eat and brush my teeth. The trays stayed in my mouth for about 23 hours per day.

My doctor said this was why my results are nothing less then perfection. All of my girlfriends now want Invisalign after seeing my before and after results. Since I had major, major brace work when I was a child (headgear, powerchains, rubberbands that crissed crossed) Invisalign was a walk in the park for me. The only time that it was slightly painful was when I put my very first tray in. I started my procedure in late November and was completed by the first of June.

I recomend Invisalign to anyone with crowded teeth. I am the girl in the middle in my photo.

Dr. Joseph Brogan, Philadelphia PA

Did you have your wisdom teeth removed before doing invisalign?
Yes my wisdom teeth were out before treatment
The prices vary depending if you need too or bottom treated and the amount of trays. I'm paying 3500.£ but will take two years to straighten them out.
thank you! i was runner up for Dove Soap's campagin for real beauty in 2010! but thank you for the compliment!
Your teeth look great, I hope that I get results as good as that. On a side note, your skin is fantastic, I hope you don't mind me saying!(the second picture is very big when you click on it!)
thanks this was very helpful and i will giving you're dentist a call. i was quoted at $5500 at some fancy place on 22nd and arch.
i did not have insurance. the cost was 2600 but i took out a capital health loan that came out to 3000 total. totes worth it. i paid it over a course of 3 years. my doctor was dr. brogan in philadelphia on ridge ave. price of invisalign depends on a case by case bases. i had the invisalign express. 10 retainers and one final retainer that i wear at night.
Where did you do them? I also want to do invisalign but this orthodontist asked me to pay $6,500...thats over priced i think!! If u can please provide me with the information's of your orthodontist. Thanks
$3000 before or after insurance? how much did insurance deduct?
How could it be $1300 less than other docs? Was your case very simple? Did you get a discount for your invisalign? - G
I live in greater St Louis area, and my total cost (retainers and teeth whitening after 22 months included), was only $3200.00. Why so expensive where you are?
Was it really $3K??? looks very lovely! How can I contact those magicians? Please help!!!

{Edited} Manayunk,Roxborugho, Philadelphia, pa. he's great! very nice guy!

Edited by Tom: Sorry, but the doctor name is shown above to anyone registered on RealSelf.com (Free!)