Didn't Work on my Teeth

When the procedure was finished I still had two...

When the procedure was finished I still had two crooked teeth. I would have been better off going with a retainer or braces. I was very dissatisfied with the results.

I do not recommend this procedure. THe plastic isn't strong enough. I am upset and regret having it done. It took a very long time and when it was finished my teeth were still crooked.

I'm just over one year in on Invisalign and I've just been told that I have to go see a traditional orthodontist for a consultation as what I was assured would be achievable by Invisalign is now, apparently, NOT. Even though my Invisalign provider is offering to offset some costs so the getting on for £3000 I've already paid isn't a COMPLETE waste of money (my teeth look worse now than they did when I started as I have gaps and a tooth missing) I feel very angry and disappointed and that I've been entirely misled. My advice to anyone contemplating this is to make sure that the provider you use is a qualified orthodontist (i.e. has M Orth after his name) and not simply a dentist. Then you have a stronger chance of not simply being carried along by the provider's enthusiasm for getting one more Invisalign customer, and being disappointed by the end (or NON) result. Grrrrrrrrrr!
Top aligner would not fit correctly after 3 to 4 months. I was advised to continue wearing them until the last set. After wearing last set another impression was taken and was given 9 more sets to wear for the next 4 months. Still having gaps on both sides on top after 4 months, I had another impression taken, but was notified a month later the impression had to be redone. When going to have another impression taken, I was told it would not get any better and my only other option was braces or bonding. I spent $5,000.00 bucks for about 75% of this process to be complete. Now I am going to see my dentist to see if there is anything they can do to completely fix what I wanted done in the first place. I guess I will have another 2 grand or so into this before it is what I imagined from the start. They were easy to use and I never had a problem wearing them, but would not recommend them. Get standard braces, if you can deal with them.........