LOVED IT! Priceless Results

I had such a great experience iwth Invisalign....

I had such a great experience iwth Invisalign. Through basically no pain, and just persistence, i got completely straight teeth. Tons of people have commented, and now I feel 100% comfortable smiling in public. I had braces as a kid but didn't wear my retainers, so my teeth alignment was totally off. The only annoyance is havign to go into the dentist basically every 2 weeks for a period of time. And my insurance covered a great deal of it!

This is a fabulous product!

What insurance do you have? and what is the # for your dentist? thanks
hey do you mind emailing me the dentist you used as well as the insurance...I live in NYC also and I am considering this method thx
What was the initial price before your insurance covered it? I was just quoted 5985. I only have gaps in my top teeth and they are small. I thought that quote was a rip off!It'smore than my laser eye surgery cost!

Great experience

Great experience

I have an account and still am unable to see the name of the dentist above the review. can you please email me the name? Many thanks.
Dr. Diana Deidan, 121 East 60th Street, Suite 6NE New York, NY 10022 (212) 223-1030

Dr. D is the best in the field!