LOVED IT! Priceless Results

I had such a great experience iwth Invisalign....

I had such a great experience iwth Invisalign. Through basically no pain, and just persistence, i got completely straight teeth. Tons of people have commented, and now I feel 100% comfortable smiling in public. I had braces as a kid but didn't wear my retainers, so my teeth alignment was totally off. The only annoyance is havign to go into the dentist basically every 2 weeks for a period of time. And my insurance covered a great deal of it!

This is a fabulous product!

Great experience

Great experience

Dr. Diana Deidan, 121 East 60th Street, Suite 6NE New York, NY 10022 (212) 223-1030

Dr. D is the best in the field!

I have an account and still am unable to see the name of the dentist above the review. can you please email me the name? Many thanks.
What insurance do you have? and what is the # for your dentist? thanks
hey do you mind emailing me the dentist you used as well as the insurance...I live in NYC also and I am considering this method thx
What was the initial price before your insurance covered it? I was just quoted 5985. I only have gaps in my top teeth and they are small. I thought that quote was a rip off!It'smore than my laser eye surgery cost!
Hi, I always had some problems with my upper-front teeth, they are all crooked and crammed. Due to that reason I hardly ever smile. Would you be so kind to tell me name of the Orthodontist and the place where you received treatment? 'cause I could totally use a confidence booster and my smile back.I am thinking about getting invisalign soon. Thank you very much.
hey, can you email, and tell me what dentist you went to , because I herd invisaglin was 5,000
Can you please e-mail me and let me know what dentist you used because I had been told that the cost for invisaign was around $5000.00 and I can not aford that. I live in New York, also. Thanks, Cook
Hi Michelle, The provider's name appears above the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account.
hey I live in by can u email me the dentist please got quoted 5000 dollars what INS pays I thought no ins pays for cosmetic dentistry
Can you PM me on the dentist you used as well as the insurance...I live in NYC also and I am heavily considering this method
Yeah, would really like to know Orthodontist used. I have my appointment tomorrow for the mold and I'm been charged close to $6000. Would greatly appreciate Editor note The providers name appears above the review for registered users.