So Far So Good with a Bump or Two.

So far I am not happy with the Invisalign. I have...

So far I am not happy with the Invisalign. I have had no pain which is the good news. The bad news is the buttons keep falling off and I have been back to the dentist every day this week. I do not have time for this. I wish I had done more research.

Okay so the first week with the buttons I hated my...

Okay so the first week with the buttons I hated my Invisalign.  They did fall off many times.  Finally, the hygenist put them in instead of the dentist.  She "roughened" up my teeth a bit before she glued them on.  They have not come off again.  I guess it makes a difference.  Also, I bought some of those vinyl gloves like dentists and doctors use.  I bought them at the drug store and let me tell you, it makes a big difference in being able to get the trays out!  Now that I have figured out how to take the trays out things are great.  People have already commented on how my teeth look and it has only been two months.

Well I guess I don't have to spend the weekend figrunig this one out!

Also wanting to know who the ortho was!!!

Since so many people have left comments about who the orthodontist is, I just wanted to put a quick note that the community member has chosen not to share who their orthodontist was at this time.

If you are needing to find a doctor you can click on the "Find a Doctor" tab at the top. You will then be able to read profiles of doctors in your area, see reviews of them, and read answers they have provided in the Q&A section.

Can you someone send me the ortho info?
Did anyone find out the orthodontist info? If so could you please forward it to me? The ones I checked out want to charge 6k plus! ;( Thanks!
Would you send me the name of the orthodontist as well. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Can you send me the name of your orthodontist as well. Thank you.
Hello, Please can you tell me where you had these done. Im coming from the UK to get them here. Thanks
Thanks for your post! Please forward me the contact information of the dentist you went to. All the ones I've checked into in San Diego are telling me up to $5K, depending on length of treatment. Was your treatment period less than 15 months, or did you go over that?
the orthodontist I went to charges about 6k. My understanding though is that it depends on the duration of the treatment. Do you understand the same? For me, he said I would need to wear invisalign for 18 months (an eternity) and the cost was $5886. How long did they say you have to wear them? And you would mind sending me the name of your orthodontist?
Would you mind sending me the dentist you used? My denist is charging upwards of $5k.
Hey i was also wondering what dentist you used??? i live in san diego and can't find one under $7k??? thank you!
$3,295 seems like a great price! I cant find anything below 5K! can you please email me the dentist in San Diego? Thanks!!
Wondering which dentist you used... I can't seem to find Invisalign for less than $5K in San Diego. Thanks!!! Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. This requires free registration for an account.