So Far So Good with a Bump or Two.

So far I am not happy with the Invisalign. I have...

So far I am not happy with the Invisalign. I have had no pain which is the good news. The bad news is the buttons keep falling off and I have been back to the dentist every day this week. I do not have time for this. I wish I had done more research.

Okay so the first week with the buttons I hated my...

Okay so the first week with the buttons I hated my Invisalign.  They did fall off many times.  Finally, the hygenist put them in instead of the dentist.  She "roughened" up my teeth a bit before she glued them on.  They have not come off again.  I guess it makes a difference.  Also, I bought some of those vinyl gloves like dentists and doctors use.  I bought them at the drug store and let me tell you, it makes a big difference in being able to get the trays out!  Now that I have figured out how to take the trays out things are great.  People have already commented on how my teeth look and it has only been two months.

Well I guess I don't have to spend the weekend figrunig this one out!

Also wanting to know who the ortho was!!!

Since so many people have left comments about who the orthodontist is, I just wanted to put a quick note that the community member has chosen not to share who their orthodontist was at this time.

If you are needing to find a doctor you can click on the "Find a Doctor" tab at the top. You will then be able to read profiles of doctors in your area, see reviews of them, and read answers they have provided in the Q&A section.