Kinda Feel Like a Wimp! - Los Angeles, CA

Pros: - They're not metal. - It should fix...

Pros:
- They're not metal.
- It should fix the problem I'm having with splayed front teeth and a small space between my two front teeth.

Cons:
- I'm having a lot of discomfort, pain and tenderness. I'm surprised to hear more people haven't experienced the same thing. I have a pretty high pain threshold normally and I'm confused. I took ibu, worked out as usual, tried to stay busy - but was hyper-aware of my mouth, the pulling sensation and the trays rubbing together the entire time.
- I'm just learning about the "buttons" and don't like what I'm reading at all. I'm an actress an I needed a solution that wouldn't interfere with my work. I thought "Invisible, removable - perfect!" Then, I was just told I was getting the "buttons" as I was leaving my appointment to get my first trays. I assumed they were invisible too. That doesn't seem to be the case from what I read here and I have some apprehension about that.
- A year is starting feel like a looooong time.

Dr. Kathleen Knuckles

I just feel like I'm learning a lot more about the reality of the situation reading all of your reviews. I feel like I should have had a lot of this information explained to me in person - not from reviews from strangers! (Albeit very nice strangers!!) I will change my rating based on what happens with the "buttons" - and if my mouth ever stops feeling like someone is pulling my teeth out...