Invisalign - Love It but I Don't Know About my Gums and Bite

I have had a good experience regarding some teeth...

I have had a good experience regarding some teeth I wanted moved. Two things that bother me. I previously had receding gums due to overbrushing. It had never been a problem and I made sure I had the recommended electric toothbrush.

Now, my gums have receded to a painful state in the position where some of the buttons are placed. The other is that my top and bottom teeth do not match up. I am concerned at how to correct this as I only have one more invisalign to go. Due to the cost, I want to make sure this is corrected. I am worried about the buttons and the receding gums as it can really go no further.

I wondered if anyone has had experience with receding gums and their bite hitting the middle teeth and not aligning with the back? I think I should have gone with traditional braces and not been so vain.

i have the same problem here, after doing invisalign procedure. now i can see my gumline is receeding, bottom front teeth. that really sucks.
I am on my third tray of aligners, and so far, I am doing great! On the first day, I wasn't so sure! They were so tight on my teeth, I could not imagine wearing them for any length of time. I wear them 23-24 hours a day. It has now been 5 weeks and I think it feels strange when I take them out to eat. I can't wait to put them back in! I do, however, experience extreme dry mouth. I also am a snacker, and that has completely stopped. I've lost 7 lbs. and I'm now 125 and 5'10. I know most people would welcome the loss of weight, but I've had people tell me I look too thin. My main concern is that my bite seems to be changing. I seem to not know where to place my tongue, if that makes any sense. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.
I did indeed notice that my gumline has receeded (mostly along my bottom teeth) since my Invisalign procedure. There was only a slight amount of receeding before that, and it was only around one tooth. I am so disappointed.
Regarding the change in bite as the Invisalign progresses: I am concerned about the same outcome with the aligners, but do not consider it the FAULT of Invisalign. I had to spend a couple thousand dollars a few years ago to get my teeth properly aligned (due to bad dental care before), and anticipate that I may require some refinement after the Invisalign is completed. From my previous experience, I know that when you change one tooth, it can affect the entire bite. Don't blame it on the orthodontics. My cosmetic dentist also said nothing about any potential change in my bite, and I feel tht full disclosure should have included that. If I have a bite problem after the teeth are straighter, I will get the bit corrected again -- it's the price I pay for being able to smile without self-consciousness.