Inverted V Deformity

I had a rhinoplasty in early 2007. I always...

I had a rhinoplasty in early 2007. I always disliked my nose a rhinoplasty was something i always wanted so i finally did it and let me tell u its the worst thing i did in my life I prefer having my old ugly nose if i knew i was going to have all these problems(my breathing is very obstructed, i have pinched nostrils, inverted v deformity and ever since surgery my nose is always runny.

My dr just told me about the risk that it was like 1 percent of infection thats all very easy procedure he said. I never knew that it could actually collapse about your turbinates how important they are etc.

So for all the people that are considering rhinoplasty please think about it twice cuz its something that u have to live with ur whole life and specially waking up to ur new image every day and please do ur research first not just cosmetically but the importance of ur nose the function and what big role it plays on ur every day life

Please just go to someone who only focus on the face or nose dont go to someone who does multiple procedures