Happy with my Results - Inverness, IL

My procedure took just a few minutes and I am...

My procedure took just a few minutes and I am happy with my results. They use a very thin needle and just keep moving along the facial line until they are done. I did the typical parentheses lines and he even did a couple between my eyes. On your way out they hand you a couple of gel cool packs and by the time you get back to your office everything looks great. It does take overnight to get the full effect as the product needs to absorb water.

I will go back when I need a refill, hopefully no time soon.

Still looking the same

My two week update is pretty much the same as as the day after, I'm still happy with the results and everything is stable. I'm just hoping this will last for at least a year.

Right back to work

I was sent a message asking how I looked right afterwards. I was able to head right to work and I had zero bruising. Nobody at my office had a clue that I did not go out to lunch and that I just had a very quick procedure done. They do use alcohol to clean the area so you will need some foundation to even out your skin-tone if you wear foundation. If it was red underneath I do not know, the foundation would have covered it up.
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

It is a father/son practice. I see the more experienced one, but if his son is anything like his dad he will inherit me as a patient someday. He is very kind, answers all your questions, and is not pushy at all. The woman at the front desk is very friendly, I know she has a kid going off to college but wow, either she has great genes or the doctor works his miracles on her. She looks awesome.