BBL and Lipo !! .. I Need Suggestions ASAP!! - Dominican Republic, DO

So, I am going to DR on the 22 of this month ( May...

So, I am going to DR on the 22 of this month ( May ) . I have considered tones of Doc but my last two options are Dra.. Baez and Dr. Marco Antonio Martire Borelli. . I have spoken to Dr. Martire and he seems very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy, but he does any reviews from previous patients.
I have considered Dra. Baez but some of her reviews aren’t very good ..

Any suggestions ladies??

Please
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

It's not good to go to a doctor with no reviews. That's how most of us make/made or decision based off reviews. Check out Dr. Manuel Diaz, he don't have many reviews but he's good to me, he only do 2 surgeries a day that way he can focus on you. I'm happy with my results and can't wait to see the final results. He's very easy to contact and he speaks English.
I'm going to Dr Baez when I'm ready.
I think I am going to stick with his doctor. I already have an appointment schedule for the 23 of this month. !!I'll let you girl know how everything does. Thank :-)
I've seen more good reviews for Baez than bad reviews (out of the ones that are finished). Personally, I wouldn't go to a doctor with no reviews no matter how nice he sounds.
Read every review post on both surgeons, even tummy tucks and mommy makeovers and decide from there. Good luck!