Smartside DOT Laser for Face, Neck and Chest - Dallas, TX

I had Smartside DOT laser done on my face, neck...

I had Smartside DOT laser done on my face, neck and chest areas for $3,800 in Dallas. At Innovations Medical Spa you don't meet with the doctor for the consultation - only his techs (I call them sales people.) It took a full 8 days before I could return to work due to peeling and redness. There was no way I could have put makeup on the peeling skin. I would have looked like a Texas Rattler! It took a few months, probably about 4-5 before I could see the results. I looked great for about 9 months. In a year and a half my skin went back to looking just like it did before. I was 50 when I had it done, I'm 52 now, and my skin looks worse now than it did then, and I almost always wear a wide brimmed hat when I am outside, a don't ever lay out or tan since then.They make claims that the procedure lasts for 4-5 years. No way. I only found one site (after the faact) that honestly claimed that it would have to be repeated every year or two to maintain results. Who can afford that? At $,3800 I though it would be at least 3 years before I needed to do something else. Not so.

You should definately read my post!!! This guy is in big trouble withe the Board, look him up! He is horrific!
Dr. Bill Johnson, Innovations Medical Spa

He runs an "advetorial" on the morning news on TV.