Smartside DOT Laser for Face, Neck and Chest - Dallas, TX

I had Smartside DOT laser done on my face, neck...

I had Smartside DOT laser done on my face, neck and chest areas for $3,800 in Dallas. At Innovations Medical Spa you don't meet with the doctor for the consultation - only his techs (I call them sales people.) It took a full 8 days before I could return to work due to peeling and redness. There was no way I could have put makeup on the peeling skin. I would have looked like a Texas Rattler! It took a few months, probably about 4-5 before I could see the results. I looked great for about 9 months. In a year and a half my skin went back to looking just like it did before. I was 50 when I had it done, I'm 52 now, and my skin looks worse now than it did then, and I almost always wear a wide brimmed hat when I am outside, a don't ever lay out or tan since then.They make claims that the procedure lasts for 4-5 years. No way. I only found one site (after the faact) that honestly claimed that it would have to be repeated every year or two to maintain results. Who can afford that? At $,3800 I though it would be at least 3 years before I needed to do something else. Not so.

Dr. Bill Johnson, Innovations Medical Spa

He runs an "advetorial" on the morning news on TV.