NO Initial Results from 1.6 Cc's Artefill in Nasal and Marionette Lines - Did my Treatment Fail? - Tucson, AZ

I had two vials injected 11 days ago. Immediately...

I had two vials injected 11 days ago. Immediately after, I thought I saw some improvement, even though not optimal. But since the swelling and bruising have subsided, my lines look exactly the same as before. While I expected improvement over time, I also thought there would be at least some initial observable results. Is this normal? Has anyone else had Artefill injected with no results at all? I am most frustrated.

I have had NO visible results after FOUR syringes...

I have had NO visible results after FOUR syringes of Artefill - two in April '10, two in August '10 - done by different operators in different offices, to rule out injector error. I must be one of those rare people whose body just doesn't make new collagen to replace the temporary cow collagen in the Artefill. Since I can't afford the constant upkeep of temporary fillers, I was counting on Artefill to solve my problem semi-permanently. What a bitter and expensive disappointment.

Four syringes in two sessions over a four-month period, and Z-E-R-O improvement even five months after the last injections.