NO Initial Results from 1.6 Cc's Artefill in Nasal and Marionette Lines - Did my Treatment Fail? - Tucson, AZ

I had two vials injected 11 days ago. Immediately...

I had two vials injected 11 days ago. Immediately after, I thought I saw some improvement, even though not optimal. But since the swelling and bruising have subsided, my lines look exactly the same as before. While I expected improvement over time, I also thought there would be at least some initial observable results. Is this normal? Has anyone else had Artefill injected with no results at all? I am most frustrated.

I have had NO visible results after FOUR syringes...

I have had NO visible results after FOUR syringes of Artefill - two in April '10, two in August '10 - done by different operators in different offices, to rule out injector error. I must be one of those rare people whose body just doesn't make new collagen to replace the temporary cow collagen in the Artefill. Since I can't afford the constant upkeep of temporary fillers, I was counting on Artefill to solve my problem semi-permanently. What a bitter and expensive disappointment.

Four syringes in two sessions over a four-month period, and Z-E-R-O improvement even five months after the last injections.

I just had two syringes done on September 10, 2011. I had already seen the results from My sister so I knew that I was going to one of the best trained Artefill practiioners in our area. I had the crease in-betwwen my eyebrows done and under each eye. I just turned 50, and its been two days now. Thre is a complete change between my eyebrows and my eyes are pretty bruised and swollen but I cna already see that it was 100% successful. I have another syringe 'banked' for the surgeon to do inside my upper lip. AWESOME!! But get great recommendations. Not everyone who handles fillers caN DO THIS
That's fair if it was different people. Everybody is different, sorry for your bad luck and wasted money
ginny also in tucson please say where so I can avoid.. thx
I'm not blaming the injectionists (I used two, to rule out injector error), so I don't want to give their names and badmouth them unfairly. Apparently the product just doesn't work at all for some people, and it's just my sad luck to be one of them. Still not a sign of a result to this day.
Yes I spent $700.00 on one injection for acne scars. I saw results, scars were filling in and almost flush with the skin around them and i was so excited and they wanted me to come back for more in 30 days. I couldn't afford it just then so now its been only 3 months. All the results I got disappeared. Scars sunk back in like I had never got it done so I'm out $700.00 with nothing to show for it! Glad I didn't break the bank on more!