Pathway to Perfection

I've had braces for about a year and a half now,...

I've had braces for about a year and a half now, and my orthodontist is already thinking about taking them off. my teeth were never really bad to begin with, but let me tell you, with my 18 months of braces i have seen so many changes. my whole face looks much better, and so much more symmetrical. Braces are definitely worth it, as they open up opportunities in the future. Straight, white teeth are much more appealing and professional looking. braces are a cosmetic procedure you should deffinetley consider. the pain? on a scale of 1 to 10 its about a 5 at most. You can also choose any colour rubber bands, theres colours like pink,purple,blue,silver,gold,glow in the dark, mood, and even clear. they're so fun to experiment with!The average human being is always trying to find ways to perfect them selves. braces are a step closer. prefect yourself one step at a time.

not information id like to share

It's awesome to hear that you have seen such good change with your braces! It sounds like you have had a lot of fun with the colors too. What was your favorite color to have on your braces so far?