27 Years Old Treament Done in 6 Months

I started my treatment in November and had problem...

I started my treatment in November and had problem with cross bite and crowding in lower and upper jaw... I am 27 years old and my teeth are aligned in 2 months... and bite has been raised...cross bite has been corrected too..I have been wearing my plates very religiously...and it was very tough..I didnt give up and wore my plates to raise and expand bite all the time..even if it was unconfortable...Surprisingly they are all aligned...and my dentist is very astonished...maybe I may plan a family in near future...so I am geting my braces removed...and will wear retainers.....has anyone faced such a situation...and should I be worried?

yes she did...my canines were out...rest of them were mostly OK..I used regular metal braces with extention plates and plate to raise bite..my initial treatment depending upon the teeth was told to take 6-8 months...that was estimation and later on retainers... she has asked me to wear retainers for the next 2 years very reliously or the teeth may go back to same position.
I've never heard of such a situation not being the desired effect of braces.  Did you use Fast Braces or regular braces?  How long was your initial treatment plan supposed to take?  Has your doctor expressed concern in having your braces removed and you going to a retainer at this point?

Normally, I believe that one of the things orthodontists are concerned about with rapid tooth-movement is bone loss.  If your movement has been particularly quick, did your orthodontist perform x-rays to make sure everything is okay?  I'm assuming it was your doctor who even tightened your braces and so he knew exactly how fast things were going.

Has your doctor advised wearing the retainer full-time for at least a few months to make sure the teeth don't revert?
and I am wearing braces since 5 months...also I have to leave the country and may plan a family...therefore I prefer removing braces..but don't mind wearing retainers...I was very faithful in wearing my plates.. no matter how uncomfortable they were and how difficult it has been on speaking
Dr. Minkal