It Pays to Do Your Homework! I'm So Pleased with my Results - Indianapolis, IN

Photo Update

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Boy does it pay to do your homework! After weeks and weeks of looking for a surgeon I came across Dr. Fata profile somewhere on the internet and love everything I read about him. I couldn’t find any negative feedback on him anywhere, so the decision was made that I will call first in the morning to book a consultation. The very next morning I called and reached Donette, an assistant of Dr. Fata who had the most pleasant phone manner I have experience while calling a doctor’s office. After a lengthy conversation as to what I want done we ended up setting my appointment for later on that SAME day. Once in the office everything was just as I read about, no wait time, very pleasant staff, and a knowledgeable doctor. After the consultation which included my husband we both decided that I didn’t need to look any further. I booked the next morning and my surgery was set to be done two weeks later(if I had too much time in between I would have only changed my mind a thousand times before going through with it). The next two weeks I call and talk to Donette several times to discuss my fear of being put to sleep , and each time she answered my questions as if it was the first time I called and always encouraged me to call back if I can think of anything else (I was never rushed off the phone, which had a lot to do with way I made it through to the procedure). Thanks to all of the information that was sent home with me and my talks with Donette I was well prepared for the day of surgery. Everything went as planned, the surgery center, as well as the staff there was nice, and Dr Fata let ME make the final decisions as to what or how much would be done as he marked my body to show what he would do while I’m a sleep. The surgery was a success and I’m very pleased with my results so far. I’m 30 days post op today and have had three follow up visit, which has all been with Dr. Fata and a member of his staff. I find Dr. Fata to be a skilled man who takes pride in getting the best results possible, as for his staff they take pride in making sure you are comfortable while making a life changing decisions. Tia S.

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your journey.   Would love to hear more from you as you continue to heal.

Keep posting the updated pictures because it's really fun to see the changes taking place.