This Was a Life Changing Experience - Indianapolis, IN

I work in the healthcare field and didn't take...

I work in the healthcare field and didn't take having a tummy tuck surgery lightly. I spent an entire year researching and getting recommendations from colleagues before finally deciding on having a consultation with Dr.Fata. I was very nervous going in and once there Dr. Fata and the office staff immediately make me feel like I had made the right decision. They were with me through the entire process and Dr. Fata was so knowledgeable.

My surgery went great and I felt well prepared for what to expect in the recovery time. I recently returned for my two month check up post surgery and was able to see my before photos. It was astounding and almost brought me to tears. After having three children I never thought my body could look like that again and that clothes could fit normal. I am so pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Fata and his staff to anyone.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

I researched and planned for an entire year once I decided to have a tummy tuck and am so glad I chose Dr. Fata and his office.

WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW YOU HOW EXCITING@

I am happy for you that you were able to obtain your wonderful results.  We would love to see the before and after pictures:) Enjoy your new body and keep us up to date on how your healing process goes.

Did you find your doctor her on RealSelf?