Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift - Indianapolis

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift on 10/15/12. My...

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift on 10/15/12. My motivation was not feeling comfortable in my body. After four children, my body seemed foreign to me. I am currently on day 11 post op. I wish I could do more, such as things on my own. But I try to remind myself that healing takes time. So far my healing is going well, still have some swelling and soreness. The look of my body is not exactly where I want it to be. But I'd take the current look over the previous anyday. I feel it has already started to change my life, by making me feel more confident in my clothes. Even with the compression belt, I can already see the difference in my body. I am so happy that I did this for myself! I don't think there is anything I wish I knew beforehand. I did a lot of research on both surgeries and the possible risks. For me, the pros outweighed the cons. I would definitely recommend both or either surgery to anyone considering. Just make sure you do your homework and find the right doctor with great credentials.

I would give my doctor a five-star rating. I was referred to this doctor by another one of my doctors.