Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift - Indianapolis

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift on 10/15/12. My...

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift on 10/15/12. My motivation was not feeling comfortable in my body. After four children, my body seemed foreign to me. I am currently on day 11 post op. I wish I could do more, such as things on my own. But I try to remind myself that healing takes time. So far my healing is going well, still have some swelling and soreness. The look of my body is not exactly where I want it to be. But I'd take the current look over the previous anyday. I feel it has already started to change my life, by making me feel more confident in my clothes. Even with the compression belt, I can already see the difference in my body. I am so happy that I did this for myself! I don't think there is anything I wish I knew beforehand. I did a lot of research on both surgeries and the possible risks. For me, the pros outweighed the cons. I would definitely recommend both or either surgery to anyone considering. Just make sure you do your homework and find the right doctor with great credentials.

I would give my doctor a five-star rating. I was referred to this doctor by another one of my doctors.

Welcome to the community.

Yes, this recovery takes some time so please be patient with yourself.  You will get there soon enough so just focus on healing right now.  But it sounds like you are doing really well:)