Exceeded Expectations - Indianapolis, IN

My results exceeded my expectations. He is a very...

My results exceeded my expectations. He is a very skilled surgeon and too modest about his gift in my opinion. He is very honest about everything rom the beginning. My goal was to get rid of the excess skin on my stomach left over from two pregnancies. I wish that I would have done this four years ago! I did have side/ flank lipo with the tummy tuck. If he suggests this, do it because it makes a huge difference in the outcome! My stomach almost looks like it did before I had my kids.

So glad you got great results! I am having the same procedure w lipo- may I ask, did it change your clothing size at all? I hope my results are great like yours!
Not really "change" my size, but my waist is smaller and I appear thinner. My clothes fit much better and I can now wear bikini underwear without all the bulgy floppy excess skin. It is awesome! Also, I am down 5 pounds. Keep in mind that full results will not be visable for months after lipo. I plan on dieting and losing another 5 though. Word of warning, The first week of recovery is rough, But I would still do it again, no questions asked! I just kept telling myself that it was temporary. If you are using Dr. Eppley, I am sure you will be satisfied. I will tell you that if you have stretchmarks above your belly button, they will be below your new belly button, and longer in length. It doesn't bother me though. Just personal preference. I had so many, there was no way to get rid of all of them.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Thanks Dr. Eppley! You improved my quality of life and my confidence!