Caring About Yourself - Indianapolis, IN

I sought this procedure after losing 70 lbs and...

I sought this procedure after losing 70 lbs and maintaining that for a year. I work very hard for my money - many long hours and have made lots of sacrifices for the job and my family. I decided to take care of ME this time. My focus was very much on my lower abdomen where sagging skin now left an "apron". What I was not prepared for was the very immediate and significant change in my body - particularly in my waist. In less than 3 weeks post surgery I have lost 17 inches in my waist. Yes, the abdomen is gone, no excess skin but I was amazed at the change in my waist. I learned that this procedure actually may make it easier to lose more weight. It has re-energized my self-care goals.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Personal reference took me to Dr Fata. What I most admired was his calm way and the extent he took to ensure I knew enough to make an informed decision. He and his staff were incredibly thorough and have a well-defined protocol to ensure the best results. I also admired that when we spoke of other procedures he actually turned me down as he didn't think they would make sufficient difference or felt another medical practitioner was better suited for a process. I never felt it was about the money and that he was genuinely interested in the best outcomes for me. His staff was very caring and took time with me - always available to me, even when Dr Fata had to be out of town. Don't have photos yet but happy to share or have Dr Fata share as they are available.