Large and Colorful tattoo removal

When I turned 18 in 2002 I received my first...

When I turned 18 in 2002 I received my first tattoo. Over the next 10 years I managed to acquire 8 tattoos plus 3 cover ups and 19 piercings. I fluctuated in weight from 160 lbs to 250 PLUS lbs. In 2012 I met someone who changed my life. Being asked about my past forced me to face it. The last 2 years have been a journey for me. I am discovering myself as an adult and I have a much less rebellious way of viewing the world. Though this view is not as fun or colorful it is safe and reliable and my tattoos just don't make sense anymore. I have transformed my inner self and come to grips with some emotional aspects of myself I had long forgotten. I lost almost 100 lbs not by dieting but by changing the way I live, eat, and work. I never wanted to be small and I never will be but I wanted to be healthy.... mentally physically and emotionally. I feel beautiful inside and out. I want to live in my own skin again without the tattoos. I am all natural but to me my tattoos are like make up or better yet war paint. Now the war is over and I am at peace. I know we can never erase our history or forget completely but we can stop looking in the review mirror.
Skin Renew Laser Tattoo Removal

How are you doing?
Wow Your story sounds a lot like my own....I was a different person when I got my tattoos. Now I live everyday with regret...I just want them GONE! Please keep me posted on your Journey! I will have to wait , beg and pray that one day I will have the opportunity to erase the past from my body!
Congratulations on the start of removal. I completely understand and relate to your story and reasoning for removal. I love some beautiful tattoos on others and often they are positive for them, but for me, my tattoos are wrapped up in some troubling times, behind me now. How great that you sound like you are in a place of acceptance about your past perspective, but also energy to get back to how you feel and view yourself now! Inspiring!