Large and Colorful tattoo removal

When I turned 18 in 2002 I received my first...

When I turned 18 in 2002 I received my first tattoo. Over the next 10 years I managed to acquire 8 tattoos plus 3 cover ups and 19 piercings. I fluctuated in weight from 160 lbs to 250 PLUS lbs. In 2012 I met someone who changed my life. Being asked about my past forced me to face it. The last 2 years have been a journey for me. I am discovering myself as an adult and I have a much less rebellious way of viewing the world. Though this view is not as fun or colorful it is safe and reliable and my tattoos just don't make sense anymore. I have transformed my inner self and come to grips with some emotional aspects of myself I had long forgotten. I lost almost 100 lbs not by dieting but by changing the way I live, eat, and work. I never wanted to be small and I never will be but I wanted to be healthy.... mentally physically and emotionally. I feel beautiful inside and out. I want to live in my own skin again without the tattoos. I am all natural but to me my tattoos are like make up or better yet war paint. Now the war is over and I am at peace. I know we can never erase our history or forget completely but we can stop looking in the review mirror.
Skin Renew Laser Tattoo Removal