Full Tummy Tuck Success - Indianapolis, IN

I have struggled with weight ever since I hit my...

I have struggled with weight ever since I hit my 20's, I'm now 36. This year was different, I changed my lifestyle by eating right and exercising. I lost over 40 lbs and have packed on lean muscle since April. I had loose skin and my belly button became a flab of creased skin.

I'm one week post op and the work he did is amazing! I can only imagine what it will look like once I get back to the gym.....I'm seeing a washboard already from the working out I did prior to my tummy tuck.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E was awesome from the start. He was very supportive and straightforward with everything. He made sure it was what I wanted to do mentally and physically. He never once made me feel like he was pushing it on me.

Hello, that is awesome you lost 40 pounds!  Congratulations...that and your workouts prior to surgery are really going to help your healing process.  You will be back in the gym soon enough and I am sure you will do well.

When I was finally cleared to go back and do AB work at 6 months boy did it hurt!  But I love the results I am getting after the surgery.  It is amazing how wonderful it is once you get all of that excess skin and fat off the tummy:)

Will you be posting before and after pics?  Would love to hear more about your recovery process.  We like sharing tips and tricks on this site!