Very Happy with the Results - Indianapolis, IN

I had Fraxel twice (last year and this year) on my...

I had Fraxel twice (last year and this year) on my entire face+eyes and now I look much younger. I am 37 (soon 38) and people tell me I look no older than 25. It's shocking I know and I am not sure whether to be happy, flattered or embarrassed. After the treatment, my entire face was lifted and pumped, the naso-labial folds practically disappeared, all wrinkles were erased (I had no obvious wrinkles around my eyes before the treatment but they were already forming and some were a bit visible, now they have been completely erased).

Also, no pigmentation and no discoloration on my skin.
I can't say that there are no negative aspects at all: for instance my skin is very sensitive now, I need to be very careful with what cream I use or I end up with redness and bumps. It's been approx 8 months I found a particular brand that does wonders and causes me no problems so I am good. The sun is also easily burning my skin now, it's enough I go out in the sun with no protecting cream and my face immediately gets red. Now I am concerned with another problem: the skin on my neck. There is a visible difference between the skin on my neck (that looks 38) and the skin on my face (that looks 25). I am currently searching for a procedure for this area as well. I am really sorry for those who complain about Fraxel side effects, scars or pigmentation. It's sad to see that a certain procedure doesn't work for everyone. I wish everyone were happy like myself. May be this laser procedure is like the Russian roulette, one has to get into the game without any guarantee of a positive outcome...it might work, or it might not, it's up to how each one of us heals or reacts to this laser.

I chose this office because they had an offer and they were the cheapest at that point in time. I was lucky to end up having this procedure done by a very skilled cosmetologist in a plastic surgeon's office.

Hi! I think you could also do Fraxel on your neck too! That way it's will match the good skin of your face!
Im wishing after I done with the Fraxel I also look ten years or more younger!:)

I am happy to hear you are loving your results:)