Facelift & Chin Implant Procedure August 2012 - Indianapolis, IN

It was a painful recovery for me, but it was well...

It was a painful recovery for me, but it was well worth it. The only thing I would say is that if you are going to get a face lift, I would get a forehead lift and or fat injections with it if you can afford it. I could not due this due to the basal cell repair and now I will have to go back and get it done at a later time. Also, if you have skin imperfections/wrinkles, the facelift will not completely eliminate these. Although I had the facelift, I still need to deal with that issue. I also have some volume loss in areas under my cheeks and temples and of course the facelift doesn't correct that either. So, even though I had the facelift, my look is not as perfect as I wanted because of those reasons.

Carmel Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Zeph by my Dermatologist for a Basal Cell Repair procedure on my forehead. Since I had to go under general anesthetic for the repair with a facial plastic surgeon, there was no way I was not going to take advantage of a discount on Hospital/Anesthesia fees for a cosmetic procedure. So, after discussion with Dr. Zeph, I signed up for a facelift and chin implant. I found Dr. Zeph to be one of the most kind, patient physicians who has not forgotten the importance of patient education. It was almost 1 complete hour of education on what was to be performed and what to expect for recovery. Dr. Zeph and his staff were holding my hand through everything and I am pleased with the results. This made me feel so comfortable with my decision. However, as far as Dr. Zeph's work goes, he is a fabulous surgeon and very ethical. He only does facial plastic surgery so this in itself should speak volumes if you want any facial procedures performed. On the day of my surgery, a nurse told me that her and the other nurses always said that when they got a face lift, it would be Dr. Zeph that performed the procedure.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We'd love to see photos so we can visualize what you're describing.