Dr. Linderman- The BEST Surgeon for Tummy Tuck in Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN

I am 57 but my abdomen looks like it did when I...

I am 57 but my abdomen looks like it did when I was in my 30's.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Visited 4 surgeons before choosing Dr. Linderman. He took the time to listen to my needs and then made some suggestions of his own. He actually told me I didn't need one of the procedures I was considering. Out of all the surgeons I visited, I found Dr. Linderman and his staff to be the ones to consider me as an individual, and not as a group of patients. Dr. Linderman did my tummy tuck a few years ago. I visited 4 surgeons before deciding on him and I've never had a single regret about my decision. He did exactly the surgery he said he would but my results were better than I had ever dreamed they would be. A great thing about Dr. Linderman is his compassion. He's not only an excellent surgeon but no question ever seems to be too much for him. He's right there when you need him at any time and he never makes you feel like you are asking too much. I highly recommend Dr. Linderman for any type of plastic surgery!