Great Experience - No Regrets - Indianapolis, IN

I was skeptical of having breast implant surgery,...

I was skeptical of having breast implant surgery, mainly because of the pain and amount of time I would be off work. I live in Ohio and knew of a family that had Dr. Zollman as their surgeon. I researched the website and made an appointment for a consultation. The staff, as well as Dr. Zollman were awesome to talk with! I told him I was over 3 hrs away and would like to go home after the surgery. He said that wouldn't be a problem. I scheduled my appt. and was very nervous going to the surgery, but the hospital was great! The surgery went well with very little discomfort. The 3hr ride home went well. I went from a size B to a DD. I was only off work for 2 days, but was up and around at home. The incision was unbelievable, you could not hardly see it. I was alittle sore with certain movements for a couple of weeks. You don't realize how much your chest muscles are involved with day to day activities... like shutting the car door, getting dressed, etc. but you will feel it alittle. It took 3 mths for my implants to "drop" into place and I couldn't be happier. The first couple of weeks I was disappointed they weren't big enough, but each week I could see them dropping and shaping into place. Now I couldn't be happier with them. The self confidence this gives you is unreal! Since I have had my surgery, I know of at least 5 other women from my small town in Ohio that have also had the surgery at Zollman's, after my recommendation. Everyone of those women had the same great experience as I did. If you are thinking of having the surgery, please consider Dr. Zollman. My sisters both had the surgery in Ohio, by different doctors and their experience was horrible. They both had the incision under the breast and both of them had infections afterwards. Their doctors didn't offer the incision in the nipple, like Zollman does. They both have scars and I have none! The price that Dr. Zollman offers is very affordable compared to Ohio doctors, but his experience in this type of surgery is remarkable! I will continue to recommend Dr. Zollman to my friends and family!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zollman and his staff really treat you like family. If you go for a consultation you will see that. All the staff were very supportive and down to earth about the procedures. It was great that some of the staff had the procedure and could tell you about their experience. Dr. Zolllman actually met and talked to me before the surgery to go over everything and see how I was doing.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. We have throughly enjoyed working with all of our new Ohio patients! Take care. Amy, Linda and Dr. Zollman
Thank you for sharing I haven't done mine yet but it's so helpful to know about those small little things we take for granted when we are well. Hope I will be as happy with mine. :-)