Amazing Doctor & Staff. Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience! - Indianapolis, IN

For myself- have wanted this done since I was 12...

For myself- have wanted this done since I was 12 (practically). With Dr. Fata's information & consultation, I was more than 100 percent sure I was going to get this done by Dr. Fata.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fata is such a knowledgable doctor! He went through everything thoroughly & I never once felt rushed. He answered all of my questions & based my breat augmentation off of what I wanted & what would best fit my body. I left knowing exactly what size I wanted & knowing my options. I never felt pressured to choose him, but I knew after the consultation that I would be getting this surgery from Dr. Fata- (in fact, I had the surgery scheduled right after the consultation for the week after I believe). It's now been 6 months and everything is amazing! The staff is wonderful & makes you feel extremely comfortable. They are another reason in my decision to go with Dr. Fata. Staff is everything! Surgery went great & I felt great the same day. I couldn't be happier with the results & experience.