Reoccuring Infections with a Silicone Implant - Indianapolis, IN

First I had silicone implants put in, no problems,...

First I had silicone implants put in, no problems, healed pretty good. After a year I got contractures, I had to have the left implant removed, scar tissue cut out and implant put back in. At that time I decided to go ahead and have a lift done. This was one year ago. I am still on an antibiotic, under the care of a hospital plastic surgeon because the plastic one would no longer help me. Every time I try to come off the implant the infection flares back up with pain, heat and swelling. We are at the end of attempts to prevent another surgery.

SHOP AROUND AND DO YOUR RESEARCH if you are thinking about silicone implants. I see my doctor in 2 weeks for our next move.

My last visit with Zollman finished off with...

My last visit with Zollman finished off with misdiagnosis and yet another shove out the door. Two certified surgeons told me my implants needed to come out as soon as possible for my safety. Zollman told me to loose 20 pounds and come back and see him in 3 months!!!!

My final visit with Zollman resulted in a...

My final visit with Zollman resulted in a misdiagnosis and yet another shove out the door. I had already gotten 2 opinions from certified surgeons both saying my implants needed to come out as soon as possible for my safety. Zollman told me I should finish loosing the weight I want and come back and see him in 3 months!! I was in surgery with another surgeon within a few days of that.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

My doctor became unwilling to help and seemed to just want to charge me a third time for another surgery, hardly spent more than 3 minutes in the room with me at follow up. It has been a terrible experience.

Dr Linderman is a master of his craft and saved my breast and my spirit.

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through, meerev33. Please keep us posted and let us know what your doctor says next week. I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you.

Thank you for the comment. My newplastic surgeon is amazing and I have commented him on his work on this site. I truly felt violated and betrayed by what Dr Zollman had done to me and reading more into him, I'm not the only one. He was a friend to my family I never shopped around, I trusted him before I walked in the door. I pray for anyone who does from this point. After seeing my new do tors results and the way he as treated me so unbelievably well, it really makes me question how in the world dr Zollman is still in business.