Kind of a Mess Another Surgeon Had Done to Me. I Was Shocked How Amazing my Results Were. - Indianapolis, IN

I have experience with a bad surgeon, I felt...

I have experience with a bad surgeon, I felt helpless and violated when I came to see him. He was upfront and honest with me. My results were amazing. He managed to save my breast AND did it in a way the visable scars from my bad experience were gone. No one could ever put a price on what Dr. Linderman did for me emotionally.

I've always been an athlete and that was taken away from me through horrendous deal I've been through. I've had 3 surgeries now and 1 more before the end of the year. Two were done by the "butcher" and the third by dr. Linderman. Three years I've been dealing with this and I am so thankful I found dr. Linderman. I've been running my butt off and it's only been about 2 months. Got a marathon to run October first. My scars are pencil thin. Before I had places where they were half inch wide. I now have no pain. I didn't realize how bad everything has been for me now that those implants are out.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Besides the fact that he is an excellent top notch surgeon Dr. Linderman made me feel like a patient, not at all a dollar sign. He's so thorough and makes sure all your concerns and questions are answered. He made me feel very comfortable and was up front and was honest with me.