Great Dr & Great Staff - Indianapolis, IN

This was a very hard decision for me to make,...

This was a very hard decision for me to make, trying to decide what size, how to pick a doctor and where to even begin.

I visited a few places in my home town and never felt right when leaving them. After doing some online research I found Dr. Fata and really liked the before & after photos on his site. After calling to schedule an appointment I was fairly confident this is where I would be going.

The staff was very nice, answered all of my questions and didn't rush me in anyway. When I visited their office I was blown away at how nice every one was and that they asked what it was I was looking for, why I wanted the surgery and so on. They took measurments and gave me the suggestions on size so they would fit my body. The other offices I had visted basically said how big would you like them and there was no limit. I could have walked away looking like a fool.

Thankfully for Dr. Fata and is expertise I look great. They look and feel very natural. I could not be happier.

The surgery itself went quick. I was out to dinner that evening at out shopping the next day. If it is something you are thinking of doing, I say GO FOR IT :)

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in