From Beginning to End the Best Experience - Indianapolis

Researched for 2-3 years, finally found the right...

Researched for 2-3 years, finally found the right doctor. very pleased with my appearance for the first time in a very long time. At this point absolutely no Cons!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story, lds20.

The pain was very minimal, I took the lower dosage pain reliever Ibuprophen 800mg that was the strongest that I felt I needed. The surgery was on a Friday morning at 8 am, I was home by 12:15 pm(my home is one hour from the surgery center). We had to pick our daughter up at the airport at midnight that same night, so I really didnt rest as I should have but still yet I went back to work on Monday with no pain what so ever I worked 10 hours my first day back to work.
Dr. Fata recommended some supplements to start taking 2 weeks prior to my surgery on through 1 week after my surgery that included taking supplements and vitamins I also believe this was extra helpful for my fast healing process.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

From the first conversation I had with Donette, it was very pleasant to the week after my surgery(which I am presently in) I have never felt more concerned and/or cared for with any medical doctor or office staff in any experience I have had with my children or family members.I'm ecstatic with the end result.Donette went above and beyond!The Surgery Center was the best experience as well!